Regarding Paper Feeder (PF-410)
28 February 2019
Free inspection and maintenance for the optional Paper Feeder (PF-410) attached to KM-1620, KM-1635, KM-1650, KM-2020, KM-2035, KM-2050, KM-2550 (A3 Monochrome Copier).
London UK – 28 February 2019
Thank you very much for using KYOCERA products. As you know, KYOCERA Document Solutions UK prides itself on providing high quality and reliable products.
In an extremely rare case, we have found the possibility of overheating (resulting in smoke or fire) from the optional 250-sheet paper feeder PF-410 (hereafter referred to as paper feeder), production of which was discontinued in year 2010.
In order for you to be able to use the product safely, we will conduct an inspection and maintenance procedure on the paper feeder PF-410 free of charge. We sincerely apologise for any concern or inconvenience caused.
We kindly ask all customers who are using the PF-410 paper feeder to contact KYOCERA Document Solutions UK or the dealership that they purchased the product from as soon as possible.
Potential Failures and Solutions
OPTIONAL PAPER FEEDER (PF-410)
Phenomenon: Due to contact failure from breakage or deformation of the connector that connects the paper feeder to the main unit, possibly caused when moving the copier, abnormal heat might be generated on a part of the control board in an extremely rare case, and it might lead to smoke or fire.
Damage and deformation of the connector might occur when the paper feeder is reattached from the main unit to move the copier or the like, and it does not occur during normal use.
Solution: KYOCERA Service Technician will attach the countermeasure parts to the applicable point. Estimated work time: 5-10 minutes/unit.
Product Name: PF-410
Serial Number: AHZ3 000001 to AHZ3 322326
More than seven years have passed since the production of the A3 monochrome copier and PF-410 was discontinued. Despite this fact KYOCERA will ensure availability of necessary maintenance parts.
Should you have any questions or when you do possess above mentioned device(s), please get in touch with your sales contact directly or call Tel: 0845 456 0456 or contact us via email address firstname.lastname@example.org after filling out the form which you can download below on this page.
- Kyocera Device Details (46.5 kB)
About KYOCERA Document Solutions UK
KYOCERA Document Solutions UK provides a mix of hardware, software, apps and services, which help businesses to save money and work more effectively. It is a core company of KYOCERA Corporation, the world's leading developer and manufacturer of advanced ceramics and associated products, including telecommunications equipment, semiconductor packages and electronic components.
The KYOCERA Document Solutions product family includes the environmental ECOSYS desktop range and highly reliable, intelligent TASKalfa devices. All complemented by genuine consumables, cost saving software and added-value services. Its products are renowned for their unique long-life imaging components that provide greater reliability and less waste - resulting in a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) over the life of the product.
For more information go to: https://www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.co.uk
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- Kyocera to Acquire SouthernCarlson, Inc., a US-based Distributor of Fasteners, Tools, and Packaging
- Kyocera Display Europe GmbH becomes Kyocera Automotive and Industrial Solutions GmbH
- Approval of Kyocera’s Acquisition of the Ownership of H.C. Starck Ceramics GmbH complete
- Kyocera Document Solutions unveils a renewed brand identity – aligned with the iconic company’s vision for the years ahead
- Kyocera to Build New Facility in Shiga, Japan to Produce Automated Equipment for “Smart Factory”
- Kyocera is set to exhibit at Ceramics UK
- Kyocera set to present its innovations - cordierite and many other fine ceramic components - at this year’s Hannover Messe
- KYOCERA named as a leader in Western Europe smart multifunction printers by IDC MarketScape
- Kyocera Document Solutions UK awarded place on new UK Government Framework
- Kyocera and LO3 ENERGY to Demonstrate Blockchain-Managed Virtual Power Plant
- Kyocera Named Among Derwent Top 100 Global Innovators by Clarivate Analytics
- Kyocera Document Solutions UK Announces Leadership Change
- Field Information
- Kyocera Document Solutions Appoints Exertis as UK Distributor
- Kyocera to Acquire 100% Ownership of H.C. Starck Ceramics GmbH, a Germany-based Manufacturer of Advanced Ceramics