KYOCERA IS THE MOST RELIABLE BRAND FOR COLOUR MFPs
31 October 2018
Reading, UK – 31st October 2018: KYOCERA Document Solutions UK, one of the world’s leading document solutions companies, has been recognised as an industry leader by Keypoint Intelligence - Buyers Lab (BLI).
KYOCERA has been named the Most Reliable Colour Multifunction Printer Brand of the Year by BLI, the document imaging industry's leading independent authority on testing and reviews. The award runs every three years, so KYOCERA will hold this accolade until 2021.
The award is granted following five years of comprehensive laboratory testing of every major original equipment manufacturer (OEM) by the body to recognise excellence within the design, development and production of copier multifunction printers (MFPs). Awarding full points to every KYOCERA device tested, BLI ran extensive colour quality, print speed and cost of ownership testing.
“All KYOCERA’s colour MFPs demonstrated excellent reliability, with every device scoring 10 out of 10,” noted George Mikolay, Associate Director for Keypoint Intelligence - Buyers Lab. “With a low misfeed rate and zero service interventions required, KYOCERA colour MFPs are designed to keep users productive.”
This result celebrates the reliability and robustness of KYOCERA’s product range, emphasising the brand’s commitment to high-quality, long-standing products.
“Winning the three-year award cements our position as industry leaders in the MFP colour copier sector,” said Hironao Katsukura, Managing Director at KYOCERA Document Solutions UK. “BLI has spent the past five decades becoming the globally trusted body it is today. To be recognised in this manner reaffirms the work and dedication we put into creating the best possible solutions.”
Michele Mabilia, Head of Product Marketing at KYOCERA Document Solutions UK commented: “With reliability being one of the key criteria when choosing an MFP, we are proud to offer our partners and customers the best in class, helping them to improve business productivity, minimise downtime, and save crucial time and money. Our long-life drums and reduced components combine industry first environmentally friendly credentials with our proven reliability.”
About Keypoint Intelligence - Buyers Lab
Keypoint Intelligence is a one-stop shop for the digital imaging industry. With our unparalleled tools and unmatched depth of knowledge, we cut through the noise of data to offer clients the unbiased insights and responsive tools they need in those mission-critical moments that define their products and empower their sales.
For over 50 years, Buyers Lab has been the global document imaging industry’s resource for unbiased and reliable information, test data, and competitive selling tools. What started out as a consumer-based publication about office equipment has become an all-encompassing industry resource. Buyers Lab evolves in tandem with the ever-changing landscape of document imaging solutions, constantly updating our methods, expanding our offerings, and tracking cutting-edge developments.
About Buyers Lab Reliability Awards
As the leading independent authority on document imaging, Buyers Lab performs the most intensive durability testing in the industry, making a Buyers Lab Reliability award quite distinctive. Buyers Lab’s team of analysts evaluates test data from both the US and UK to determine the winners based on business-critical factors, including total tested impressions, number of misfeeds, and service interruptions.
About KYOCERA Document Solutions UK
KYOCERA Document Solutions UK provides a mix of hardware, software, apps and services, which help businesses to save money and work more effectively. It is a core company of KYOCERA Corporation, the world's leading developer and manufacturer of advanced ceramics and associated products, including telecommunications equipment, semiconductor packages and electronic components.
The KYOCERA Document Solutions product family includes the environmental ECOSYS desktop range and highly reliable, intelligent TASKalfa devices. All complemented by genuine consumables, cost saving software and added-value services. Its products are renowned for their unique long-life imaging components that provide greater reliability and less waste - resulting in a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) over the life of the product.
For more information go to: https://www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.co.uk/
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- Kyocera Receives Japan’s Environment Minister’s Award for Record 9th Consecutive Year
- Kyocera to Participate in Self-Driving Bus Test Project on JR East BR Lines
- Innovative, durable, and beautiful: Kyocera presents high-quality kitchen tools demonstrating the advantages of its ceramic technology at the BBC Good Food Show in Birmingham from November 29 – December 2, 2018.
- Inamori Foundation Awards the 34th Kyoto Prize to Scientists and Artist in the Fields of "Advanced Technology", "Basic Science", and "Arts and Philosophy"
- KYOCERA reflects on integral philosophy of Founder Dr. Kazuo Inamori to respect the divine and love people
- Kyocera wins CEATEC Award for “Amcenna” IoT Antenna
- KYOCERA celebrates 27 years of sustainability at the core of operations
- Kyocera wins Supplier Award
- KYOCERA IS THE MOST RELIABLE BRAND FOR COLOUR MFPs
- Kyocera presents a firework display of innovations at the electronica 2018
- KYOCERA introduces reliable, Waterproof Branch Connector for harsh conditions of automotive electronics
- KYOCERA ANNOUNCES LAUNCH OF NEW CONTENT SERVICES TEAM
- KYOCERA to Build New Manufacturing Plant in Kanagawa, Japan for Conductive and Insulation Pastes
- KYOCERA Group to Exhibit Innovative Technologies and Products at CEATEC JAPAN 2018 Tradeshow Oct. 16-19
- KYOCERA proves environmental management sustainability through ISO 14001:2015 certification