Kyocera wins Supplier Award
05 November 2018
Kyoto/London - Kyocera (Fineceramics Division) received the „Supplier Quality Award 2018“ from ASML Netherlands B.V. The award was presented to Kyocera at the ASML Suppliers Day on 20th September, 2018.
The event was held at their headquarters in Veldhoven, The Netherlands.
Kyocera was chosen for this award from over 4,800 worldwide suppliers, and was also rewarded with EUR 2,500 in prize money. Kyocera has won this award for the third time now, the most by any of their suppliers.
ASML Management sincerely appreciated this consistently good performance from Kyocera, which is now an exemplary of quality within the ASML supply base. Members from KC Japan and KFG Neuss office were presented with the award on stage.
Kyocera has subsequently donated the EUR 2,500 prize money to „Aktion Luftballon,“ a charity organization in Neuss (Germany) working for the benefit of sick children. On 22nd October 2018, a Kyocera team visited the Lukaskrankenhaus hospital in Neuss and met Aktion Luftballon’s members. The Kyocera team proudly presented the prize money to the organization members as a donation.
ASML is a high tech company based out of the Netherlands, and is the market leader in photolithography machines used in the semiconductor industry. Kyocera is one of the strategic suppliers to ASML, supplying key structural ceramics for their machines since 2006.
For more information on KYOCERA: www.kyocera.eu
- Press Picture (jpg) (3.38 MB)
Contact for technical information:
Mr. Adarsh Sagar
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- Kyocera Targets 30 % Greenhouse Gas Reduction by 2030, Recognized by Science Based Targets Initiative
- Kyocera and BYD Japan to Collaborate on Integrated Energy System for Electric Vehicles
- Announcement of the 2019 Kyoto Prize Laureates
- Kyocera to Acquire Advanced Ceramic Business of Germany-based Friatec GmbH
- Kyocera to Acquire SouthernCarlson, Inc., a US-based Distributor of Fasteners, Tools, and Packaging
- Kyocera Display Europe GmbH becomes Kyocera Automotive and Industrial Solutions GmbH
- Approval of Kyocera’s Acquisition of the Ownership of H.C. Starck Ceramics GmbH complete
- Kyocera Document Solutions unveils a renewed brand identity – aligned with the iconic company’s vision for the years ahead
- Kyocera to Build New Facility in Shiga, Japan to Produce Automated Equipment for “Smart Factory”
- Kyocera is set to exhibit at Ceramics UK
- Kyocera set to present its innovations - cordierite and many other fine ceramic components - at this year’s Hannover Messe
- KYOCERA named as a leader in Western Europe smart multifunction printers by IDC MarketScape
- Kyocera Document Solutions UK awarded place on new UK Government Framework
- Kyocera and LO3 ENERGY to Demonstrate Blockchain-Managed Virtual Power Plant
- Kyocera Named Among Derwent Top 100 Global Innovators by Clarivate Analytics