KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS INTRODUCES MOBILE PRINT APP
Kyocera Mobile Print - latest mobile business application
12 April 2012
Available from April 2012, Kyocera Mobile Print helps mobile users to print and send files, scans and images from their mobile devices to selected Kyocera document imaging devices in their network.
Kyocera Document Solutions Inc., one of the world’s leading document solutions companies, introduces its latest mobile business application, Kyocera Mobile Print*. Available from April 2012, Kyocera Mobile Print helps mobile users to print and send files, scans and images from their mobile devices to selected Kyocera document imaging devices in their network.
With Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) driving mobility, employees want to connect their own iPhone, iPad or Android** Smartphone and tablet to enterprise resources. Kyocera’s innovative technology, powering both multifunctional products and mobile apps, makes the office a truly mobile experience for end users who just want a simple way to print and scan quickly from their mobile devices.
Oliver Kreth, General Manager European Marketing at Kyocera Document Solutions said: “With Kyocera Mobile Print, end users can print and scan files from their smartphones and tablets to Kyocera printers and multifunctional products (MFPs). Kyocera Mobile Print lets end users simplify their everyday document workflow making it much faster and easier when using iOS and compatible Android smartphones and tablets in the workplace.”
Kyocera Mobile Print offers the following functions:
• Device Discovery: Quickly and easily use WiFi to discover Kyocera printers and MFPs
• Print: Print photos, documents, or webpages stored on mobile devices from any file format including PDF, JPEG, PNG, TXT and HTML
• Job Accounting: Track print jobs when job accounting is enabled at the MFP or printer
• Scan: Scan documents from a Kyocera MFP and send them to a mobile device
• Email: Easily store and share documents stored in the app as email attachments
Supported devices are:
• iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with iOS 4.2 or higher
• Android Smartphones with Android 2.2 or higher
• Android Tablet PCs with Android 3.0 or higher
• Kyocera printers and MFP devices with PDF-Direct Print 1.4 or higher
• The Kyocera Mobile Print app can be downloaded for free via the Android market place and iOS app stores.
* Kyocera Mobile Print is the property of Kyocera Document Solutions Inc.
** iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. AndroidTM is a trademark of Google Inc. Other names, such as those of products of other companies or trade names are the trademarks of registered trademarks of each company.