Kyocera Document Solutions UK awarded place on new UK Government Framework
Partnership with Bramble Hub achieves inclusion on Data & Application Services framework
14 March 2019
London, UK, 14th March 2019: KYOCERA Document Solutions UK, one of the world’s leading document solutions companies, has announced that it has been appointed, in partnership with Bramble Hub, to the Government’s Crown Commercial Services (CCS) Data & Application Services (DAS) framework - RM3821.
Designed by CCS to meet public sector requirements for software, services and ancillary hardware, the new framework is awarded for an initial two years with the option to extend to a maximum of four years.
Bramble Hub has chosen to work with KYOCERA to deliver services within 11 lots of the DAS framework, across five groups, as follows:
- Enterprise Data & Application Solutions
- Local Government Specific Solutions
- Health & Social Care Solutions
- Police & Emergency Service Specific Solutions
- Education Specific Solutions
Rod Barthet, CEO KDUK and Annodata said: “We’re delighted to have been successful in partnering with Bramble Hub to secure inclusion on this framework. We have a long tradition of working with the public sector to solve print problems and reduce costs, so we very much welcome the opportunity to extend that offering to include ICT services.
Combined with our inclusion on the existing CCS framework for Multifunctional Devices (MFDs) and Print Management Software and Services, we see this as further endorsement of our credentials in the public sector.”
Roland Cunningham, Bramble Hub’s Partner Director said: “Bramble Hub was created to enable high quality SME and specialist suppliers to offer their services to government and the wider public sector. We are very pleased that partnership with Kyocera will provide our customers access to their range of ICT services via the DAS framework.”
About KYOCERA Document Solutions UK
KYOCERA Document Solutions UK provides a mix of hardware, software, apps and ICT services, which help businesses to save money and work more effectively. It is a core company of KYOCERA Corporation, the world's leading developer and manufacturer of advanced ceramics and associated products, including telecommunications equipment, semiconductor packages and electronic components.
The KYOCERA Document Solutions product family includes the environmental ECOSYS desktop range and highly reliable, intelligent TASKalfa devices. All complemented by genuine consumables, cost saving software and added-value services. Its products are renowned for their unique long-life imaging components that provide greater reliability and less waste - resulting in a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) over the life of the product.
For more information go to: https://www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.co.uk
About Bramble Hub
Bramble Hub works with SME and niche specialist companies to help them to secure ICT and consulting public sector contracts through UK Government frameworks. It does this by connecting the best SME companies with public sector organisations and vice versa, which means it is able to deliver more agile, flexible and cost-effective solutions to the UK government. It has a large network of SMEs and niche specialists to meet all government ICT and consulting requirements.
More information is available at https://www.bramblehub.co.uk/
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- Kyocera Targets 30 % Greenhouse Gas Reduction by 2030, Recognized by Science Based Targets Initiative
- Kyocera and BYD Japan to Collaborate on Integrated Energy System for Electric Vehicles
- Announcement of the 2019 Kyoto Prize Laureates
- Kyocera to Acquire Advanced Ceramic Business of Germany-based Friatec GmbH
- Kyocera to Acquire SouthernCarlson, Inc., a US-based Distributor of Fasteners, Tools, and Packaging
- Kyocera Display Europe GmbH becomes Kyocera Automotive and Industrial Solutions GmbH
- Approval of Kyocera’s Acquisition of the Ownership of H.C. Starck Ceramics GmbH complete
- Kyocera Document Solutions unveils a renewed brand identity – aligned with the iconic company’s vision for the years ahead
- Kyocera to Build New Facility in Shiga, Japan to Produce Automated Equipment for “Smart Factory”
- Kyocera is set to exhibit at Ceramics UK
- Kyocera set to present its innovations - cordierite and many other fine ceramic components - at this year’s Hannover Messe
- KYOCERA named as a leader in Western Europe smart multifunction printers by IDC MarketScape
- Kyocera Document Solutions UK awarded place on new UK Government Framework
- Kyocera and LO3 ENERGY to Demonstrate Blockchain-Managed Virtual Power Plant
- Kyocera Named Among Derwent Top 100 Global Innovators by Clarivate Analytics