KYOCERA named as the most reliable brand for colour copiers
TASKalfa 9002i has also been recognised as a winner in the ‘Summer Pick Awards’
06 August 2018
Hoofddorp, The Netherlands, 7 August 2018 – The printing industry has once again recognised the role of KYOCERA Document Solutions as a leader in the industry as the Keypoint Intelligence – Buyers Lab (BLI) laboratory has chosen the brand as the Most Reliable Colour Copier Multi-Functional Product Brand.
2018 is the inauguration of the award, which has a duration of three years, and is designed to recognise excellence within the design, development and production of Copier MFPs. A rigorous testing procedure is carried out at BLI’s laboratory to analyse key factors such as product break-downs to decide the victor.
In the case of KYOCERA, one of the world’s leading providers of document solutions, the products passed with flying colours, scoring 10 out of 10 for colour quality, printing speed and low costs. The results highlight the reliability of the products in a range of aspects to ensure that products from across the brand’s range are able to stand the test of time and still produce high-quality results.
“All of KYOCERA’s colour copiers demonstrated excellent reliability, with every device scoring 10 out of 10,” noted George Mikolay, Associate Director for Keypoint Intelligence - Buyers Lab. “With a low misfeed rate and zero service interventions required, KYOCERA colour copiers are designed to keep users productive.”
Marcel Ebbenhorst, Senior Manager of Hardware Product Marketing at KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe, believes that the award “proves our role as true leaders in the MFP colour copier sector. It recognises our hard work and dedication to offering the best products on the market to both our partners and our clients”.
TASKalfa 9002i chosen as the best MFP 90-ppm
Keypoint Intelligence – Buyers Lab have also recognised the KYOCERA TASKalfa 9002i as the Outstanding 90-ppm Copier MFP as part of the ‘Summer Pick Awards’ in respect of the product’s high-quality printing for up to 90 sheets per minute.
Launched as recently as May 2018, the new model complements KYOCERA’s range by adding a monochrome A3 MFP for large quantity printing. The TASKalfa 9002i is most popular in the education, public sector, reprographics departments for large companies and other areas where reliability, speed and low cost are crucial.
“The KYOCERA TASKalfa 9002i is a superior player from which mid-size to large businesses will certainly benefit,” said Mikolay. “Outstanding reliability and high quality, coupled with robust features and smooth integration with various productivity-enhancing, cost-saving, and security-boosting solutions through HyPAS enablement at a lower-than-average price result in an outstanding value.”
About Keypoint Intelligence - Buyers Lab
Keypoint Intelligence is a one-stop shop for the digital imaging industry. With our unparalleled tools and unmatched depth of knowledge, we cut through the noise of data to offer clients the unbiased insights and responsive tools they need in those mission-critical moments that define their products and empower their sales.
For over 50 years, Buyers Lab has been the global document imaging industry’s resource for unbiased and reliable information, test data, and competitive selling tools. What started out as a consumer-based publication about office equipment has become an all-encompassing industry resource. Buyers Lab evolves in tandem with the ever-changing landscape of document imaging solutions, constantly updating our methods, expanding our offerings, and tracking cutting-edge developments.
About Buyers Lab Reliability Awards
As the leading independent authority on document imaging, Buyers Lab performs the most intensive durability testing in the industry, making a Buyers Lab Reliability award quite distinctive. Buyers Lab’s team of analysts evaluates test data from both the US and UK to determine the winners based on business-critical factors, including total tested impressions, number of misfeeds, and service interruptions.
About KYOCERA Document Solutions
KYOCERA Document Solutions, headquartered in Osaka, Japan, is a leading manufacturer of document imaging solutions and document management systems, including colour and monochrome multifunctional products as well as printers and wide format devices. KYOCERA’s products are renowned for their unique long-life imaging components that provide greater reliability and less waste - resulting in a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) over the life of the product. The KYOCERA Document Solutions portfolio does not stop at hardware. A full suite of business applications and consultative services allow customers to optimise and manage their document workflow, unleashing the full potential of their hardware investment.
KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. is a core company of KYOCERA Corporation, the world's leading developer and manufacturer of advanced ceramics and associated products, including telecommunications equipment, semiconductor packages and electronic components. During the year ended March 31 2018, KYOCERA Corporation's net sales totalled 1,57 trillion yen (approx. EUR 12 billion).
For more information and press-ready photos, visit https://www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.eu/.
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- CLA AND KYOCERA INTRODUCE NEW APP TO SIMPLIFY COPYRIGHT AND SAVE TEACHERS’ TIME
- Kyocera Receives Japan’s Environment Minister’s Award for Record 9th Consecutive Year
- Kyocera to Participate in Self-Driving Bus Test Project on JR East BR Lines
- Innovative, durable, and beautiful: Kyocera presents high-quality kitchen tools demonstrating the advantages of its ceramic technology at the BBC Good Food Show in Birmingham from November 29 – December 2, 2018.
- Inamori Foundation Awards the 34th Kyoto Prize to Scientists and Artist in the Fields of "Advanced Technology", "Basic Science", and "Arts and Philosophy"
- KYOCERA reflects on integral philosophy of Founder Dr. Kazuo Inamori to respect the divine and love people
- Kyocera wins CEATEC Award for “Amcenna” IoT Antenna
- KYOCERA celebrates 27 years of sustainability at the core of operations
- Kyocera wins Supplier Award
- KYOCERA IS THE MOST RELIABLE BRAND FOR COLOUR MFPs
- Kyocera presents a firework display of innovations at the electronica 2018
- KYOCERA introduces reliable, Waterproof Branch Connector for harsh conditions of automotive electronics
- KYOCERA ANNOUNCES LAUNCH OF NEW CONTENT SERVICES TEAM
- KYOCERA to Build New Manufacturing Plant in Kanagawa, Japan for Conductive and Insulation Pastes
- KYOCERA Group to Exhibit Innovative Technologies and Products at CEATEC JAPAN 2018 Tradeshow Oct. 16-19