KYOCERA BOOSTS CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE WITH AMAZON DASH REPLENISHMENT INTEGRATION
29 June 2018
Customers in the UK and Germany to benefit from faster and more efficient toner management
Hoofddorp, The Netherlands – 2nd July 2018: Keeping all of the office supplies, from stationary to print toner, ready and available is just one way of ensuring small businesses have one less thing to worry about.
By integrating with Amazon Dash Replenishment (DRS), KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe B.V. (Kyocera) printers can now automatically track toner usage and reorder supplies just when they need them. Customers will never have to worry about running out of this essential office supply.
Vindhesh Kumar, Senior Manager for Strategy and Business Development at Kyocera, said: “By integrating Dash Replenishment with Kyocera’s printers in the UK and Germany, we’re helping our customers streamline their toner reordering process, saving them valuable time and money.
“Kyocera is focussed on using the latest technology and processes to make life easier for our customers. This integration is just another example of our dedication to delivering these benefits and we’re excited to rollout the new capability. “
Today’s announcement is the latest exciting addition to Kyocera’s portfolio and capabilities, which includes hardware and software solutions designed to help customers tackle the changing demands of document management. Customers can explore this latest offering from Kyocera via https://www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.eu/index/products/consumable/amazon_drs.html.
Notes to editors:
Kyocera devices that support Amazon Dash Replenishment include:
• ECOSYS M5521cdn
• ECOSYS M5521cdw
• ECOSYS M5526cdn
• ECOSYS M5526cdw
• ECOSYS P5021cdn
• ECOSYS P5021cdw
• ECOSYS P5026cdn
• ECOSYS P5026cdw
About KYOCERA Document Solutions
KYOCERA Document Solutions, headquartered in Osaka, Japan, is a leading manufacturer of document imaging solutions and document management systems, including colour and monochrome multifunctional products as well as printers and wide format devices. Kyocera’s products are renowned for their unique long-life imaging components that provide greater reliability and less waste - resulting in a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) over the life of the product. The KYOCERA Document Solutions portfolio does not stop at hardware. A full suite of business applications and consultative services allow customers to optimise and manage their document workflow, unleashing the full potential of their hardware investment.
KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. is a core company of KYOCERA Corporation, the world's leading developer and manufacturer of advanced ceramics and associated products, including telecommunications equipment, semiconductor packages and electronic components. During the year ended March 31 2017, KYOCERA Corporation's net sales totalled 1.42 trillion yen (approx. EUR 11.9 billion). For more information and press-ready photos, visit https://www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.eu/.
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- Kyocera Document Solutions Appoints Exertis as UK Distributor
- Kyocera to Acquire 100% Ownership of H.C. Starck Ceramics GmbH, a Germany-based Manufacturer of Advanced Ceramics
- Kyocera Document Solutions Launches New TASKalfa MFPs Targeting Further A3 Market Gains
- PUBLIC SECTOR SEES NEW REGULATIONS AS KEY TO DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- Sharp and sustainable: Kyocera presents its high-quality knives in new packaging
- CLA AND KYOCERA INTRODUCE NEW APP TO SIMPLIFY COPYRIGHT AND SAVE TEACHERS’ TIME
- Kyocera Receives Japan’s Environment Minister’s Award for Record 9th Consecutive Year
- Kyocera to Participate in Self-Driving Bus Test Project on JR East BR Lines
- Innovative, durable, and beautiful: Kyocera presents high-quality kitchen tools demonstrating the advantages of its ceramic technology at the BBC Good Food Show in Birmingham from November 29 – December 2, 2018.
- Inamori Foundation Awards the 34th Kyoto Prize to Scientists and Artist in the Fields of "Advanced Technology", "Basic Science", and "Arts and Philosophy"
- KYOCERA reflects on integral philosophy of Founder Dr. Kazuo Inamori to respect the divine and love people
- Kyocera wins CEATEC Award for “Amcenna” IoT Antenna
- KYOCERA celebrates 27 years of sustainability at the core of operations
- Kyocera wins Supplier Award
- KYOCERA IS THE MOST RELIABLE BRAND FOR COLOUR MFPs