KYOCERA ANNOUNCES ORGANISATIONAL CHANGES FOLLOWING RECENT ACQUISITIONS
28 September 2018
London, UK – September 27th 2018: KYOCERA Document Solutions UK, one of the world’s leading document solutions companies, has today announced a new organisational structure and reaffirmed its commitment to the channel.
Following the recent successful integration of Annodata and MCL into Kyocera (UK), the company has announced the appointment of a new executive leadership team, to be led by Hironao Katsukura as President & GM and Rod Barthet as CEO. Reflecting extensive experience of both the Direct and Indirect channels, this team will look to ensure the organisation is best placed to capitalise on the opportunities presented by today’s evolving workplace, and to do this in collaboration with its channel partners.
The full leadership team is as follows:
Hironao Katsukura - President & GM KDUK & Annodata
Rod Barthet - CEO KDUK & Annodata
Graham Cox - Director of Strategic Alliances, Partners and Projects
Nick Miller - Group Finance Director
Peter Lunn - Sales Director (Indirect)
Gary Day - Sales Director (Direct)
Joe Doyle - Group Marketing Director
Suki Purewal - Group Commercial & Operations Director
Andrew Smith - Group ICT Services Director (responsible also for Customer Service & Support Division)
Amanda Childs - Group Human Resources Director
Doug Muir - Corporate Transformation Director (also supporting Customer Service & Service Division)
Rod Barthet, CEO KDUK and Annodata said: “Our strategy and vision is to ensure that we continue to build on our core values and significantly increase the service proposition that partners have come to know us for, while bringing added value to them wherever possible. We will be working hard to develop our relationship with partners, and remain committed to providing a world-class level of service.”
The first task for the leadership team will be to further evolve Kyocera UK’s product and service offerings to create a portfolio which aims to meet the demands of businesses and create revenue opportunities for partners. These will include new and exciting ICT Managed Services, with full details to be announced in the next few months.
Midshire Communications Ltd (MCL) was acquired in May 2016, with the acquisition of Annodata taking place in December of that year. The UK organisation now includes offices across the country, and a combined workforce of over 550 people.
About KYOCERA Document Solutions UK
KYOCERA Document Solutions UK provides a mix of hardware, software, apps and services, which help businesses to save money and work more effectively. It is a core company of KYOCERA Corporation, the world's leading developer and manufacturer of advanced ceramics and associated products, including telecommunications equipment, semiconductor packages and electronic components.
The KYOCERA Document Solutions product family includes the environmental ECOSYS desktop range and highly reliable, intelligent TASKalfa devices. All complemented by genuine consumables, cost saving software and added-value services. Its products are renowned for their unique long-life imaging components that provide greater reliability and less waste - resulting in a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) over the life of the product.
For more information go to: https://www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.co.uk/
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- Kyocera Document Solutions Appoints Exertis as UK Distributor
- Kyocera to Acquire 100% Ownership of H.C. Starck Ceramics GmbH, a Germany-based Manufacturer of Advanced Ceramics
- Kyocera Document Solutions Launches New TASKalfa MFPs Targeting Further A3 Market Gains
- PUBLIC SECTOR SEES NEW REGULATIONS AS KEY TO DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- Sharp and sustainable: Kyocera presents its high-quality knives in new packaging
- CLA AND KYOCERA INTRODUCE NEW APP TO SIMPLIFY COPYRIGHT AND SAVE TEACHERS’ TIME
- Kyocera Receives Japan’s Environment Minister’s Award for Record 9th Consecutive Year
- Kyocera to Participate in Self-Driving Bus Test Project on JR East BR Lines
- Innovative, durable, and beautiful: Kyocera presents high-quality kitchen tools demonstrating the advantages of its ceramic technology at the BBC Good Food Show in Birmingham from November 29 – December 2, 2018.
- Inamori Foundation Awards the 34th Kyoto Prize to Scientists and Artist in the Fields of "Advanced Technology", "Basic Science", and "Arts and Philosophy"
- KYOCERA reflects on integral philosophy of Founder Dr. Kazuo Inamori to respect the divine and love people
- Kyocera wins CEATEC Award for “Amcenna” IoT Antenna
- KYOCERA celebrates 27 years of sustainability at the core of operations
- Kyocera wins Supplier Award
- KYOCERA IS THE MOST RELIABLE BRAND FOR COLOUR MFPs