KYOCERA ANNOUNCES LAUNCH OF NEW CONTENT SERVICES TEAM
18 October 2018
London, UK – October 18 2018: KYOCERA Document Solutions UK (KDUK), one of the world’s leading document solutions companies, has today announced the expansion of its solutions portfolio to better meet the needs of businesses.
Following the recent successful integration of Annodata and MCL into Kyocera (UK), the company has announced the availability of Content Services, the first of a number of new and exciting ICT Managed Services. The new team will be led by Cameron Smith, a 20 year veteran of the software solutions market who joins from IT and services provider ProcessFlows. KDUK has invested over £1m into analysts, developers, engineers, and pre-sales and sales staff to support the new offering.
Evolved from Document Management and, more recently, Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Content Services is an umbrella term that covers the digitisation of manual processes and workflows. It includes the use of the tools and technologies that capture, manage, store and distribute content, turning unstructured documents and forms into structured data. The solutions can analyse, improve and automate key business processes, increasing control and visibility, as well as improving security and compliance.
Cameron Smith, Head of Sales - ICT & Content Services KDUK said: “With the advent of digital transformation, allied to more flexible working patterns and new data protection legislations, businesses are faced with an increasing challenge of just what to do with all the data that doesn’t reside in a database. They’re being offered a brave new world of productivity and cost savings, but are often unable to reap the rewards due to a muddled and noisy marketplace.”
“To combat this, KDUK’s Content Services offer is built on a partnership based approach. Every customer engagement begins with a consultation to help understand the business and its own specific needs, processes and aims. That way we can deliver value, and demonstrate our credentials as an ethical and trusted partner.”
KDUK now offers a range of products and technologies through the Content Services division, complementing its comprehensive ICT Infrastructure and support capabilities aimed at businesses of all sizes and in a wide range of industries. This is supported by both a dedicated service function, and business process analysts with a wealth of experience in delivering solutions that optimise business operations.
Rod Tonna-Barthet, CEO KDUK and Annodata said: “After recently announcing the new KDUK organisational structure and our expanded offering to customers, we’re delighted to be able to offer Content Services to businesses of all kinds. We’re committed to creating a portfolio which meets the evolving demands of businesses and creates revenue opportunities for our partners. So far, I’ve been really pleased at the speed of engagement with both direct and indirect customers. KYOCERA may have built our reputation as a print manufacturer, first and foremost, but we’re now establishing ourselves as a communication and IT services provider which has the capabilities to solve any business challenge.”
About KYOCERA Document Solutions UK
KYOCERA Document Solutions UK provides a mix of hardware, software, apps and services, which help businesses to save money and work more effectively. It is a core company of KYOCERA Corporation, the world's leading developer and manufacturer of advanced ceramics and associated products, including telecommunications equipment, semiconductor packages and electronic components.
The KYOCERA Document Solutions product family includes the environmental ECOSYS desktop range and highly reliable, intelligent TASKalfa devices. All complemented by genuine consumables, cost saving software and added-value services. Its products are renowned for their unique long-life imaging components that provide greater reliability and less waste - resulting in a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) over the life of the product.
For more information go to: https://www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.co.uk/
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- Kyocera to Acquire Advanced Ceramic Business of Germany-based Friatec GmbH
- Kyocera to Acquire SouthernCarlson, Inc., a US-based Distributor of Fasteners, Tools, and Packaging
- Kyocera Display Europe GmbH becomes Kyocera Automotive and Industrial Solutions GmbH
- Approval of Kyocera’s Acquisition of the Ownership of H.C. Starck Ceramics GmbH complete
- Kyocera Document Solutions unveils a renewed brand identity – aligned with the iconic company’s vision for the years ahead
- Kyocera to Build New Facility in Shiga, Japan to Produce Automated Equipment for “Smart Factory”
- Kyocera is set to exhibit at Ceramics UK
- Kyocera set to present its innovations - cordierite and many other fine ceramic components - at this year’s Hannover Messe
- KYOCERA named as a leader in Western Europe smart multifunction printers by IDC MarketScape
- Kyocera Document Solutions UK awarded place on new UK Government Framework
- Kyocera and LO3 ENERGY to Demonstrate Blockchain-Managed Virtual Power Plant
- Kyocera Named Among Derwent Top 100 Global Innovators by Clarivate Analytics
- Kyocera Document Solutions UK Announces Leadership Change
- Field Information
- Kyocera Document Solutions Appoints Exertis as UK Distributor