KYOCERA ANNOUNCES LAUNCH OF NEW CONTENT SERVICES TEAM
18 October 2018
London, UK – October 18 2018: KYOCERA Document Solutions UK (KDUK), one of the world’s leading document solutions companies, has today announced the expansion of its solutions portfolio to better meet the needs of businesses.
Following the recent successful integration of Annodata and MCL into Kyocera (UK), the company has announced the availability of Content Services, the first of a number of new and exciting ICT Managed Services. The new team will be led by Cameron Smith, a 20 year veteran of the software solutions market who joins from IT and services provider ProcessFlows. KDUK has invested over £1m into analysts, developers, engineers, and pre-sales and sales staff to support the new offering.
Evolved from Document Management and, more recently, Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Content Services is an umbrella term that covers the digitisation of manual processes and workflows. It includes the use of the tools and technologies that capture, manage, store and distribute content, turning unstructured documents and forms into structured data. The solutions can analyse, improve and automate key business processes, increasing control and visibility, as well as improving security and compliance.
Cameron Smith, Head of Sales - ICT & Content Services KDUK said: “With the advent of digital transformation, allied to more flexible working patterns and new data protection legislations, businesses are faced with an increasing challenge of just what to do with all the data that doesn’t reside in a database. They’re being offered a brave new world of productivity and cost savings, but are often unable to reap the rewards due to a muddled and noisy marketplace.”
“To combat this, KDUK’s Content Services offer is built on a partnership based approach. Every customer engagement begins with a consultation to help understand the business and its own specific needs, processes and aims. That way we can deliver value, and demonstrate our credentials as an ethical and trusted partner.”
KDUK now offers a range of products and technologies through the Content Services division, complementing its comprehensive ICT Infrastructure and support capabilities aimed at businesses of all sizes and in a wide range of industries. This is supported by both a dedicated service function, and business process analysts with a wealth of experience in delivering solutions that optimise business operations.
Rod Tonna-Barthet, CEO KDUK and Annodata said: “After recently announcing the new KDUK organisational structure and our expanded offering to customers, we’re delighted to be able to offer Content Services to businesses of all kinds. We’re committed to creating a portfolio which meets the evolving demands of businesses and creates revenue opportunities for our partners. So far, I’ve been really pleased at the speed of engagement with both direct and indirect customers. KYOCERA may have built our reputation as a print manufacturer, first and foremost, but we’re now establishing ourselves as a communication and IT services provider which has the capabilities to solve any business challenge.”
About KYOCERA Document Solutions UK
KYOCERA Document Solutions UK provides a mix of hardware, software, apps and services, which help businesses to save money and work more effectively. It is a core company of KYOCERA Corporation, the world's leading developer and manufacturer of advanced ceramics and associated products, including telecommunications equipment, semiconductor packages and electronic components.
The KYOCERA Document Solutions product family includes the environmental ECOSYS desktop range and highly reliable, intelligent TASKalfa devices. All complemented by genuine consumables, cost saving software and added-value services. Its products are renowned for their unique long-life imaging components that provide greater reliability and less waste - resulting in a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) over the life of the product.
For more information go to: https://www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.co.uk/
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- Kyocera Receives Japan’s Environment Minister’s Award for Record 9th Consecutive Year
- Kyocera to Participate in Self-Driving Bus Test Project on JR East BR Lines
- Innovative, durable, and beautiful: Kyocera presents high-quality kitchen tools demonstrating the advantages of its ceramic technology at the BBC Good Food Show in Birmingham from November 29 – December 2, 2018.
- Inamori Foundation Awards the 34th Kyoto Prize to Scientists and Artist in the Fields of "Advanced Technology", "Basic Science", and "Arts and Philosophy"
- KYOCERA reflects on integral philosophy of Founder Dr. Kazuo Inamori to respect the divine and love people
- Kyocera wins CEATEC Award for “Amcenna” IoT Antenna
- KYOCERA celebrates 27 years of sustainability at the core of operations
- Kyocera wins Supplier Award
- KYOCERA IS THE MOST RELIABLE BRAND FOR COLOUR MFPs
- Kyocera presents a firework display of innovations at the electronica 2018
- KYOCERA introduces reliable, Waterproof Branch Connector for harsh conditions of automotive electronics
- KYOCERA ANNOUNCES LAUNCH OF NEW CONTENT SERVICES TEAM
- KYOCERA to Build New Manufacturing Plant in Kanagawa, Japan for Conductive and Insulation Pastes
- KYOCERA Group to Exhibit Innovative Technologies and Products at CEATEC JAPAN 2018 Tradeshow Oct. 16-19
- KYOCERA proves environmental management sustainability through ISO 14001:2015 certification