KYOCERA LAUNCHES NEW CLUSTER PRINTING SOLUTION
08 August 2018
Reading, UK – August 8th 2018: KYOCERA Document Solutions UK, a leading document solutions company, has launched its new Cluster Printing software to help organisations increase capacity, efficiency and productivity without the need to invest in additional devices.
KYOCERA Cluster Printing (KCP) is a print distribution solution which improves print throughput efficiency for high-volume printing. It utilises an organisation’s existing equipment by intelligently splitting jobs between devices, dramatically cutting the time to print high volumes.
For organisations that occasionally need faster printing, it offers a fast and flexible printing solution without the need to make a large investment in new high-speed devices. It enables organisations to make the most out of the devices they already have while improving their printing speed and capacity.
KCP distributes the large print job between up to four printing devices, effectively accelerating the output speed, increasing printing efficiency and decreasing the wait time for large print jobs. KCP is also easy to use and includes error handling, meaning users can reprint and cancel jobs as well as redirect them to other devices.
Joe Doyle, Group Marketing Director at KYOCERA Document Solutions UK commented: “Every now and again an organisation will experience spikes in activity, where they need a high volume of print. This solution solves the age-old problem that users regularly experience: how do we stop the queueing up of print jobs and people waiting to use the printer without just buying new, faster devices?
“With KCP, you can prevent these hold ups at busy times and effectively increase your print capacity without a large investment. For channel partners, KCP is perfect for customers who need to speed up their print environment but don’t have the budget to invest in new machines.”
KYOCERA Cluster Printing Solution is available now. More information can be found here.
About KYOCERA Document Solutions UK
KYOCERA Document Solutions UK provides a mix of hardware, software, apps and services which help businesses to save money and work more effectively. It is a core company of KYOCERA Corporation, the world's leading developer and manufacturer of advanced ceramics and associated products, including telecommunications equipment, semiconductor packages and electronic components.
The KYOCERA Document Solutions product family includes the environmental ECOSYS desktop range and highly reliable, intelligent TASKalfa devices. All complemented by genuine consumables, cost saving software and added-value services. Its products are renowned for their unique long-life imaging components that provide greater reliability and less waste - resulting in a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) over the life of the product. For more information go to: https://www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.co.uk/
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- Kyocera Document Solutions UK awarded place on new UK Government Framework
- Kyocera and LO3 ENERGY to Demonstrate Blockchain-Managed Virtual Power Plant
- Kyocera Named Among Derwent Top 100 Global Innovators by Clarivate Analytics
- Kyocera Document Solutions UK Announces Leadership Change
- Field Information
- Kyocera Document Solutions Appoints Exertis as UK Distributor
- Kyocera to Acquire 100% Ownership of H.C. Starck Ceramics GmbH, a Germany-based Manufacturer of Advanced Ceramics
- Kyocera Document Solutions Launches New TASKalfa MFPs Targeting Further A3 Market Gains
- PUBLIC SECTOR SEES NEW REGULATIONS AS KEY TO DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- Sharp and sustainable: Kyocera presents its high-quality knives in new packaging
- CLA AND KYOCERA INTRODUCE NEW APP TO SIMPLIFY COPYRIGHT AND SAVE TEACHERS’ TIME
- Kyocera Receives Japan’s Environment Minister’s Award for Record 9th Consecutive Year
- Kyocera to Participate in Self-Driving Bus Test Project on JR East BR Lines
- Innovative, durable, and beautiful: Kyocera presents high-quality kitchen tools demonstrating the advantages of its ceramic technology at the BBC Good Food Show in Birmingham from November 29 – December 2, 2018.
- Inamori Foundation Awards the 34th Kyoto Prize to Scientists and Artist in the Fields of "Advanced Technology", "Basic Science", and "Arts and Philosophy"