KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS SIGNS EUROPEAN AGREEMENT TO SELL EQUITRAC PRINT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Equitrac software on Kyocera devices is the ideal solution for customers wishing to achieve the highest level of print/scan/copy/fax accounting and cost tracking.
19 April 2012
KYOCERA's agreement with Nuance Communications for the distribution of Equitrac Office® and Equitrac Express® print management solutions across Europe.
Kyocera Document Solutions (Kyocera) has signed an agreement with Nuance Communications for the distribution of Equitrac Office® and Equitrac Express® print management solutions across Europe.
“We have worked with Equitrac for 5 years now. Our devices have supported Equitrac software since 2008 and it is embedded on our control panels,” said Oliver Kreth, General Manager European Marketing at Kyocera Document Solutions. “Equitrac is a recognised market leader and we have stepped up our future collaboration with Nuance Communications, extending our partnership across Europe. Popular in the Public Sector, Equitrac software is often a fixed part of RFP tender requirements and our pan-European agreement will mean we can better support our partners in winning business. We will continue our mutually beneficial relationship and look forward to its expansion throughout the EMEAR region.”
Justin Bailey, Director of International Sales, Nuance Communications Ltd added, “Equitrac has already been conducting business with Kyocera in various countries. We are excited about this European contract which will develop our business with Kyocera and we look forward to expanding our joint customer base.”
Many organisations already enjoy the benefits of implementing an Equitrac print management solution. It gives them control over their document output, helps reduce costs and prevent paper waste, while user authentication increases data security. Combined with Kyocera’s multi-function devices, users can enjoy an intuitive user interface and the ability to print anywhere and anytime at any networked device while management benefit from detailed reports on device usage and a means of charging costs back automatically.
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- High tech meets the perfect steak: KYOCERA presents steak knives with sharp and long-lasting ceramic blades
- KYOCERA designs and manufactures new ultra-small robust ceramic UHF RFID Tag to trace surgical instruments for the Medical Market
- KYOCERA to Participate in Japan’s Virtual Power Plant Project to Improve Energy Management
- Announcement of the 2018 Kyoto Prize Laureates
- KYOCERA's ecology commitment leads to Green designation of 99% of product
- New KYOCERA Electronic Connectors Offer World’s Highest Mating Tolerance, Withstand up to +125°C
- KYOCERA TCL Solar Completes 29.2MW Solar Power Plant on Repurposed Land in Japan
- KYOCERA’s New Industrial Cutting Tool with Ultra-Durable Coating Materials Maximizes Steel Cutting Performance
- KYOCERA offers sustainable and premium-quality coffee enjoyment with the new Coffee Grinder EG-70CF
- KYOCERA Enters into License Agreement with Bosch
- KYOCERA exhibited Fine Ceramic Components at Germany’s Hannover Messe
- KYOCERA Named Among Top 100 Global Innovators by Clarivate Analytics
- KYOCERA Introduces New LCD Panels for Automotive Head-Up-Displays
- KYOCERA Files Suit Against Preh GmbH for Potential Infringement of Haptic Feedback Technology Patent
- KYOCERA to Build New Plant in Kagoshima, Japan, for Ceramic Microelectronic Packages