Sharp, sharper, Shin White
The ceramic knives in the new Shin White range by KYOCERA are polished by hand following age-old traditions
05 July 2018
Kyoto/London − The Japanese technology company Kyocera is renowned for its fantastic quality ceramic knives. Razor-sharp blades and excellent cutting stability have won the company many admirers over the last 30 years. Now the company is presenting its latest innovation for the European market - the Shin White collection. The unique features of this knife collection are the tactile and ergonomically formed handles, as well as hand-polished, incredibly sharp ceramic blades. The timeless and elegant design of the ergonomically designed elastomer handle is impressively light, making cutting easier and safer. The collection, consisting of seven different knife sizes from 7 cm to 18 cm, will be available in retail outlets from June. The recommended retail prices for these knives ranges between €39.00 and €99.00.
High tech materials and premium design
Kyocera’s ceramic blades are made from outstandingly high-quality Zirconia ceramic, an incredibly lightweight and high tech material that is extremely hard and resistant to corrosion, and is also used in the space travel industry. The dense, smooth surface of the blade allows the user to make precise, paper-thin cuts, and does not leave behind any metal ions, which minimises odour and taste transfer between blade and food. The new Shin White series was developed to the highest design standards, and is available in a timelessly elegant white/black colour scheme - suitable for any professional or amateur chef.
Kyocera is able to make the most of the profound expertise it has gained since the company’s founding in 1959 with regard to materials and production technology in the field of technical ceramics, and continually expands its knowledge base. Even the high-quality kitchen products themselves benefit from this wealth of experience and quality standards. With outstanding cutting stability and durability, Kyocera’s ceramic knives have become a permanent fixture of the premium kitchen tool market.
For more information on KYOCERA: www.kyocera.eu
Contact for further product information:
Mr. Oliver Pinnow
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- Kyocera Receives Japan’s Environment Minister’s Award for Record 9th Consecutive Year
- Kyocera to Participate in Self-Driving Bus Test Project on JR East BR Lines
- Innovative, durable, and beautiful: Kyocera presents high-quality kitchen tools demonstrating the advantages of its ceramic technology at the BBC Good Food Show in Birmingham from November 29 – December 2, 2018.
- Inamori Foundation Awards the 34th Kyoto Prize to Scientists and Artist in the Fields of "Advanced Technology", "Basic Science", and "Arts and Philosophy"
- KYOCERA reflects on integral philosophy of Founder Dr. Kazuo Inamori to respect the divine and love people
- Kyocera wins CEATEC Award for “Amcenna” IoT Antenna
- KYOCERA celebrates 27 years of sustainability at the core of operations
- Kyocera wins Supplier Award
- KYOCERA IS THE MOST RELIABLE BRAND FOR COLOUR MFPs
- Kyocera presents a firework display of innovations at the electronica 2018
- KYOCERA introduces reliable, Waterproof Branch Connector for harsh conditions of automotive electronics
- KYOCERA ANNOUNCES LAUNCH OF NEW CONTENT SERVICES TEAM
- KYOCERA to Build New Manufacturing Plant in Kanagawa, Japan for Conductive and Insulation Pastes
- KYOCERA Group to Exhibit Innovative Technologies and Products at CEATEC JAPAN 2018 Tradeshow Oct. 16-19
- KYOCERA proves environmental management sustainability through ISO 14001:2015 certification