Innovative, beautiful, durable: KYOCERA presents high-quality kitchen tools demonstrating the advantages of its ceramic technology
Temperature-stable insulated mugs and a slicer set with super sharp blades – KYOCERA will be presenting new products featuring outstanding functionality and durability at the Ambiente consumer goods trade fair held in Frankfurt from 9 to 13 February.
01 February 2018
Kyoto/London − The new insulated mug collections "Twist Top" and "Flip Top" are the latest additions to the lineup of innovative kitchen products by the Japanese manufacturer of fine ceramics goods. All Kyocera insulated mugs are versatile: whether on the train, in the car, at the office, at school, when exercising, or even at home, you can enjoy hot coffee or tea, or refreshing chilled beverages or smoothies all day long. The entire collection impresses with long temperature stability, safe and easy use, durable and handy materials, and a beautiful design.
Both Kyocera insulated mug collections feature a practical and durable ceramic interior coating. This prevents the use with different beverages such as coffee and tea from affecting the flavour of the next use, and effectively prevents stains or corrosion — unlike insulated mugs lined with metal or other reactive materials. Whether beverages are steaming hot or ice cold, the stainless steel double insulated walls ensure beverages stay the same temperature longer. Hot beverages stay hot for at least six hours, cold beverages stay cold for up to six hours. The insulated mugs from both Kyocera collections are available in 350 ml or 500 ml sizes.
Screw or flip top? With Twist Top and Flip Top the choice is yours
The new Twist Top models feature a tight screw top with an impressive light weight and compact size (diameter: 68 millimetres; height: 165 or 210 millimetres). The large openings ensure you can even add ice cubes and make them easy to clean. Use the ice stopping insert (included) to make drinking iced beverages on the go easy and worry free.
Available in pearl white, cotton candy pink, jet black or stainless steel. Manufacturer suggested retail price for the 350ml model (MB-12S) is 39.95 Euro, and 44.95 Euro for the 500ml model (MB-17S).
The top of the Flip Top models features a safe design and seals tightly. It is easy to use with one hand and features a sophisticated mechanism to prevent accidental opening or spills.
Flip Top insulated mugs are available in black or stainless steel. Manufacturer suggested retail price for the 350ml model (MB-12F) is 44.95 Euro, and 49.95 Euro for the 500ml model (MB-17F).
Sharp, quick and safe: Slicing with ceramic blades
Kyocera will present another impressive example of its innovative ceramic technology at Ambiente — the CSC-450 slicer set. The universal slicer and julienne feature extremely sharp Kyocera blades. The set also includes a grater, handguard, and a convenient storage container, and has a non-slip base for safety.
The sharp Kyocera ceramic blades make precise, even slices easy. With the universal slicer or julienne you can easily cut or slice carrots, cucumbers, onions, potatoes, cabbage, and much more. The grater is excellent for cheese or zest. Manufacturer recommended retail price for the complete slicer set CSC-450 is 44.95 Euro.
Contact for further product information:
Mr. Oliver Pinnow
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- High tech meets the perfect steak: KYOCERA presents steak knives with sharp and long-lasting ceramic blades
- KYOCERA designs and manufactures new ultra-small robust ceramic UHF RFID Tag to trace surgical instruments for the Medical Market
- KYOCERA to Participate in Japan’s Virtual Power Plant Project to Improve Energy Management
- Announcement of the 2018 Kyoto Prize Laureates
- KYOCERA's ecology commitment leads to Green designation of 99% of product
- New KYOCERA Electronic Connectors Offer World’s Highest Mating Tolerance, Withstand up to +125°C
- KYOCERA TCL Solar Completes 29.2MW Solar Power Plant on Repurposed Land in Japan
- KYOCERA’s New Industrial Cutting Tool with Ultra-Durable Coating Materials Maximizes Steel Cutting Performance
- KYOCERA offers sustainable and premium-quality coffee enjoyment with the new Coffee Grinder EG-70CF
- KYOCERA Enters into License Agreement with Bosch
- KYOCERA exhibited Fine Ceramic Components at Germany’s Hannover Messe
- KYOCERA Named Among Top 100 Global Innovators by Clarivate Analytics
- KYOCERA Introduces New LCD Panels for Automotive Head-Up-Displays
- KYOCERA Files Suit Against Preh GmbH for Potential Infringement of Haptic Feedback Technology Patent
- KYOCERA to Build New Plant in Kagoshima, Japan, for Ceramic Microelectronic Packages