A dream kitchen present under the Christmas tree
Good Christmas presents often take some work to find, but here is one great solution: The newest knife set from KYOCERA which is perfect for ambitious cooks.
07 November 2017
Kyoto/London − Christmas Eve comes around quicker than you can check off your shopping list, but now you are able to obtain an excellent and practical gift with no stress: The Christmas set from Kyocera, which comes with two ceramic knives and a black knife block, is the right present for anyone who likes to work precisely and cleanly in the kitchen.
Intelligent, high-tech kitchen helper
Good kitchen knives undoubtedly belong in any well-stocked kitchen. More and more people are opting for an assortment of ceramic knives, as the benefits are obvious: ceramic knives stay sharp for a long time, can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher, and do not deteriorate from the acids in food. The small knife in the set, with an 11 centimeter long ceramic blade, is therefore the first choice for slicing fruits and vegetables. The second knife, with a blade length of 14 centimeters, works as an ‘all-arounder’ and is especially recommended for cutting fish and meat. With an extremely strong and smooth blade surface, this knife succeeds in delivering perfect, wafer-thin cuts without undue pressure, while the ergonomic handle provides total comfort and control. As a complimentary bonus, the set comes with a round, space-saving knife block made from synthetic material (Soft Touch) for storing up to eight knives. The set is available online and in specialist stores from October for 99 Euro.
High-quality material, long-lasting enjoyment
The Japanese technology enterprise Kyocera is a leading supplier of fine ceramic products and components. Their ceramic knives are manufactured from high-quality zirconium ceramic. In addition to the low amount of effort required for cleaning, as well as the extremely long-lasting sharpness, the ultra-light material does not transfer any metal ions and is therefore odor and taste neutral.
The Kyocera ceramic knife Christmas set
|Product||Blade length||Product name||Unit Price|
|Kyocera Ceramic Fruit and Vegetable Knife||11 cm||FK-110WH-BK||39,00 €|
|KYOCERA Ceramic Knife||14 cm||FK-140WH-BK||59,00 €|
|Knife block (black)||8 knife slots||Special addition||Complimentary set|
RRP 39,00 €
For more information on Kyocera: www.kyocera.eu
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- KYOCERA continues growth in data management with acquisition of software provider Alos
- Sharp, sharper, Shin White
- KYOCERA BOOSTS CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE WITH AMAZON DASH REPLENISHMENT INTEGRATION
- High tech meets the perfect steak: KYOCERA presents steak knives with sharp and long-lasting ceramic blades
- KYOCERA designs and manufactures new ultra-small robust ceramic UHF RFID Tag to trace surgical instruments for the Medical Market
- KYOCERA to Participate in Japan’s Virtual Power Plant Project to Improve Energy Management
- Announcement of the 2018 Kyoto Prize Laureates
- KYOCERA's ecology commitment leads to Green designation of 99% of product
- New KYOCERA Electronic Connectors Offer World’s Highest Mating Tolerance, Withstand up to +125°C
- KYOCERA TCL Solar Completes 29.2MW Solar Power Plant on Repurposed Land in Japan
- KYOCERA’s New Industrial Cutting Tool with Ultra-Durable Coating Materials Maximizes Steel Cutting Performance
- KYOCERA offers sustainable and premium-quality coffee enjoyment with the new Coffee Grinder EG-70CF
- KYOCERA Enters into License Agreement with Bosch
- KYOCERA exhibited Fine Ceramic Components at Germany’s Hannover Messe
- KYOCERA Named Among Top 100 Global Innovators by Clarivate Analytics