Kyocera makes knives for master chefs
Dan Anderson uses Kyocera ceramic knives. The multi award-winning chef slices and dices with a cut of the finest blades at Anderson´s Bar and Grill in Birmingham
17 February 2016
Kyoto/Neuss − Experience, precision, creativity, quality and fast processing are key requirements in top restaurants such as Anderson´s Bar and Grill. As these characteristics perfectly match with the features of Kyocera ceramic knives and kitchen accessories, the Japanese company provides kitchen tools for the head chef of one of Britain’s premier steak houses. From filleting and slicing to carving – sharp blades and knives create the foundation for a great menu. These are exactly the special features Kyocera knives are known for: The extreme sharpness of the blades, cutting quality and easy cleaning turn cooking into a treat and make them ideal for carving boneless meat as well as cutting fruits and vegetables.
Perfect combination of performance, durability and comfort
The key to success of Kyocera’s ceramic knives are hand-ground blades of Zirconia ceramic, which are extremely hard and corrosion-free. The exceptionally sharp blades enable an ultra-precise and wafer-thin cut with extremely long-lasting cutting properties. In addition, the smell and taste of food is not altered, since no metallic ions can be transferred from the knife.
So it is no wonder that head chef Dan Anderson favors these high-quality ceramic knives. With vast knowledge in fine dining haute cuisine and a dedication to great steaks, he serves his guests two breeds of beef, Aberdeen Angus and Shorthorn, which are both reared locally.
His insider’s tip for steak lovers: Slice the meat with a large knife, which is as sharp as possible, such as the Fuji Santoku Knife from Kyocera. In this manner, the fibers can be cut neatly and keep meat juices and aromas where they belong – in the steak. But not only meat, vegetables and fruits can also be cut fast and precisely with the ultra-sharp knives from Kyocera that fit comfortably in the hand thanks to their ergonomically designed handles.
“The techniques and equipment that we use at Anderson's are the most up to date and complex that you would find in any fine dining restaurant. Thus we love working with our Japanese ceramic knives from Kyocera, because their quality and reliability is simply extraordinary and enables us to prepare our precious ingredients gently but quickly.”
For more information about Kyocera: www.kyocera.eu
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- KYOCERA continues growth in data management with acquisition of software provider Alos
- Sharp, sharper, Shin White
- KYOCERA BOOSTS CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE WITH AMAZON DASH REPLENISHMENT INTEGRATION
- High tech meets the perfect steak: KYOCERA presents steak knives with sharp and long-lasting ceramic blades
- KYOCERA designs and manufactures new ultra-small robust ceramic UHF RFID Tag to trace surgical instruments for the Medical Market
- KYOCERA to Participate in Japan’s Virtual Power Plant Project to Improve Energy Management
- Announcement of the 2018 Kyoto Prize Laureates
- KYOCERA's ecology commitment leads to Green designation of 99% of product
- New KYOCERA Electronic Connectors Offer World’s Highest Mating Tolerance, Withstand up to +125°C
- KYOCERA TCL Solar Completes 29.2MW Solar Power Plant on Repurposed Land in Japan
- KYOCERA’s New Industrial Cutting Tool with Ultra-Durable Coating Materials Maximizes Steel Cutting Performance
- KYOCERA offers sustainable and premium-quality coffee enjoyment with the new Coffee Grinder EG-70CF
- KYOCERA Enters into License Agreement with Bosch
- KYOCERA exhibited Fine Ceramic Components at Germany’s Hannover Messe
- KYOCERA Named Among Top 100 Global Innovators by Clarivate Analytics