Kyocera presents innovative ceramic fry pans at the 2015 Ambiente consumer goods trade fair
The innovative fine ceramic special coating means dishes prepared with fry pans can be made more quickly with optimum heat. The ceramic fry pans from Kyocera are now available in Europe in four different sizes.
19 January 2015
Kyoto/Neuss − Japanese technology company Kyocera, the leading provider of fine ceramic products and components, will be presenting its high-quality kitchen products at the Ambiente trade fair in Frankfurt from February 13-17, 2015 (hall 3.1, booth A40). This marks the first time that Kyocera’s new ceramic fry pan (CFP) series will be on display at the world’s most important consumer goods trade fair. The aluminum body of the cookware is coated with the company’s innovative, high-performance ceramic. This proprietary development conducts heat significantly faster and distributes it more evenly than conventional coatings.
As a result, users are ensured perfect cooking performance, and they will find it especially easy to remove food from the pans thanks to their nonstick coating. The ceramic fry pans also stand out for being scratch-resistant and easy to clean, and are equipped with a durable stainless-steel handle. There is another special feature as well: the ceramic fry pans are oven-safe up to 200° C. Users can simply finish off pan-fried dishes in the oven or keep food warm right in the pan.
“We are expanding our range of high-quality kitchen aids with the new CFP series. Concurrent with the market launch of this series in Europe, more people will have the opportunity to experience firsthand these products’ special features and benefits for the first time at the 2015 Ambiente,” said Shigeru Koyama, European President of Kyocera Fineceramics GmbH.
The fry pans are designed to perform on all cooking surfaces. They are available at specialty retailers in sizes of 20 cm, 26 cm and 30 cm, and also come as woks with a lid, measuring 32 cm in diameter. Depending on the size of the fry pan, the recommended retail prices are €49.95, €59.95, €69.95 and €129.99.
Since it was founded in 1959, Kyocera has succeeded in continually expanding its expertise in the field of advanced ceramics regarding material engineering and manufacturing technology and has regularly developed new business segments with innovative products. Kyocera’s high-quality kitchen products also benefit from this great wealth of experience. In addition to the new CFP series, these products include well-known ceramic knives, ceramic peelers and ceramic mandolin slicers. With their incredible sharpness and elegant design, these products never fail to win over amateur and professional cooks alike.
CFP series from Kyocera
|Product type||RRP (incl. VAT)||Diameter|
For more information about Kyocera: www.kyocera.eu
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- KYOCERA continues growth in data management with acquisition of software provider Alos
- Sharp, sharper, Shin White
- KYOCERA BOOSTS CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE WITH AMAZON DASH REPLENISHMENT INTEGRATION
- High tech meets the perfect steak: KYOCERA presents steak knives with sharp and long-lasting ceramic blades
- KYOCERA designs and manufactures new ultra-small robust ceramic UHF RFID Tag to trace surgical instruments for the Medical Market
- KYOCERA to Participate in Japan’s Virtual Power Plant Project to Improve Energy Management
- Announcement of the 2018 Kyoto Prize Laureates
- KYOCERA's ecology commitment leads to Green designation of 99% of product
- New KYOCERA Electronic Connectors Offer World’s Highest Mating Tolerance, Withstand up to +125°C
- KYOCERA TCL Solar Completes 29.2MW Solar Power Plant on Repurposed Land in Japan
- KYOCERA’s New Industrial Cutting Tool with Ultra-Durable Coating Materials Maximizes Steel Cutting Performance
- KYOCERA offers sustainable and premium-quality coffee enjoyment with the new Coffee Grinder EG-70CF
- KYOCERA Enters into License Agreement with Bosch
- KYOCERA exhibited Fine Ceramic Components at Germany’s Hannover Messe
- KYOCERA Named Among Top 100 Global Innovators by Clarivate Analytics