KYOCERA exhibited Fine Ceramic Components at Germany’s Hannover Messe
The company showcased industrial fine ceramic innovations for a wide range of applications including electronics, automotive systems, and machinery
07 May 2018
Kyoto/London - Kyocera exhibited its latest products and technologies at Hannover Messe 2018, the world’s leading tradeshow for industrial technology. It took place from April 23 through to April 28 at Germany’s Hannover Exhibition Grounds. Kyocera had expanded its exhibit booth this year with a broader range of products and technologies, featuring diverse innovations used in a wider range of applications as compared to its inaugural appearance at Hannover Messe last year.
As a world leader in fine ceramics, Kyocera displayed advanced materials and components in eight industrial categories: life sciences, vacuum components, semiconductors, electronics, sapphire, information technology, machinery, and automotive. In reflection of the show’s theme, “Integrated Industry — Connect & Collaborate,” Kyocera displayed products that support new industrial trends and solutions such as semiconductor processing equipment components, laminated substrates for power modules, and other innovations.
Kyocera offers advanced ceramic materials in approximately 200 different formulations ― including Aluminum Oxide, Aluminum Nitride, Cermet, Cordierite, Forsterite, Mullite Sapphire, Silicon Carbide, Silicon Nitride, Steatite, Yttria and Zirconia. The company has also developed a wide range of process technologies of its own that can be incorporated into dry-pressing, cold-isostatic pressing, hot-isostatic pressing, injection molding, tape casting, multilayering and metallizing ceramics.
Kyocera Booth Outline
|Exhibition||Hannover Messe 2018|
|Date||Monday, April 23 – Friday, April 27, 2018|
|Location||Hannover Exhibition Grounds, Germany, Hall 5, Stand A21|
For more information on KYOCERA: www.kyocera.eu
Contact for technical information:
Mr. Ryota Miyoshi
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- Kyocera Document Solutions Appoints Exertis as UK Distributor
- Kyocera to Acquire 100% Ownership of H.C. Starck Ceramics GmbH, a Germany-based Manufacturer of Advanced Ceramics
- Kyocera Document Solutions Launches New TASKalfa MFPs Targeting Further A3 Market Gains
- PUBLIC SECTOR SEES NEW REGULATIONS AS KEY TO DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- Sharp and sustainable: Kyocera presents its high-quality knives in new packaging
- CLA AND KYOCERA INTRODUCE NEW APP TO SIMPLIFY COPYRIGHT AND SAVE TEACHERS’ TIME
- Kyocera Receives Japan’s Environment Minister’s Award for Record 9th Consecutive Year
- Kyocera to Participate in Self-Driving Bus Test Project on JR East BR Lines
- Innovative, durable, and beautiful: Kyocera presents high-quality kitchen tools demonstrating the advantages of its ceramic technology at the BBC Good Food Show in Birmingham from November 29 – December 2, 2018.
- Inamori Foundation Awards the 34th Kyoto Prize to Scientists and Artist in the Fields of "Advanced Technology", "Basic Science", and "Arts and Philosophy"
- KYOCERA reflects on integral philosophy of Founder Dr. Kazuo Inamori to respect the divine and love people
- Kyocera wins CEATEC Award for “Amcenna” IoT Antenna
- KYOCERA celebrates 27 years of sustainability at the core of operations
- Kyocera wins Supplier Award
- KYOCERA IS THE MOST RELIABLE BRAND FOR COLOUR MFPs