KYOCERA introduces customized LED module with a colour spectrum close to sunlight for diverse applications
Achieves excellent rendering of the daylight spectrum and enables a wide variety of applications
22 August 2016
Kyoto / Neuss - Kyocera Corporation introduced new LED modules with a colour spectrum very close to natural sunlight as a special lighting solution. The new type of light-emitting diode (LED) is ideal for colour-inspection such as in paint manufacturing, commercial printing, and automotive colour inspection.
Furthermore, the new LED modules are ideal for surgical lighting in hospital operating rooms and for fine art museum lighting, which require accurate colour identification.
The new LED modules are customized to each specific application and requirement, offering a variety of different light spectrums and colour renderings due to Kyocera’s proprietary optical and thermal simulation technologies. In addition, Kyocera applies unique packaging and phosphor mixing technologies and uses highly reflective ceramic materials, enabling the company to design a light spectrum according to each user’s needs and to offer longer product life.
The benefits of Kyocera´s LED modules include full customization, which is required for maximum accuracy in colour reproduction.
Kyocera is going to introduce the new LED modules at the LED professional symposium in Bregenz in September and at the LED Forum in Lyon in December.
Contact for journalists
Manager Corporate Communications
Contact for product information
- KYOCERA continues growth in data management with acquisition of software provider Alos
- Sharp, sharper, Shin White
- KYOCERA BOOSTS CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE WITH AMAZON DASH REPLENISHMENT INTEGRATION
- High tech meets the perfect steak: KYOCERA presents steak knives with sharp and long-lasting ceramic blades
- KYOCERA designs and manufactures new ultra-small robust ceramic UHF RFID Tag to trace surgical instruments for the Medical Market
- KYOCERA to Participate in Japan’s Virtual Power Plant Project to Improve Energy Management
- Announcement of the 2018 Kyoto Prize Laureates
- KYOCERA's ecology commitment leads to Green designation of 99% of product
- New KYOCERA Electronic Connectors Offer World’s Highest Mating Tolerance, Withstand up to +125°C
- KYOCERA TCL Solar Completes 29.2MW Solar Power Plant on Repurposed Land in Japan
- KYOCERA’s New Industrial Cutting Tool with Ultra-Durable Coating Materials Maximizes Steel Cutting Performance
- KYOCERA offers sustainable and premium-quality coffee enjoyment with the new Coffee Grinder EG-70CF
- KYOCERA Enters into License Agreement with Bosch
- KYOCERA exhibited Fine Ceramic Components at Germany’s Hannover Messe
- KYOCERA Named Among Top 100 Global Innovators by Clarivate Analytics